Direct Deposit is Available for You
What is Direct Deposit?
Direct Deposit is an optional way to receive your IHSS/WPCS paycheck.
- With Direct Deposit, your IHSS paycheck is deposited directly into your checking or savings account, instead of being mailed to you through the U.S. Post Office.
What are some advantages of using Direct Deposit?
- You can receive your paycheck faster
- You no longer need to worry about your paper paycheck being lost or stolen
- You no longer need to wait for a paper paycheck to be mailed to you, your IHSS/WPCS paycheck will be deposited directly into your bank account
There are two ways to enroll for Direct Deposit:
- Fill Out and Mail the SOC 829 Form
Download at www.cdss.ca.gov, or Call (866) 376-7066, option #2 to request the SOC 829 Form be mailed to you.
Fill out the form and send it to:
Provider Enrollment Processing Center
P.O. Box 1120
Roseville, CA 95678
- Online Enrollment (NEW)
You must be registered on the IHSS WebsiteLog into your account on the IHSS Website, select the Direct Deposit option in the Menu on the top of the screen and follow the easy steps
For more information on Direct Deposit:
- Access our website at www.cdss.ca.gov to download the SOC 831 Form, or
- Contact the Provider Direct Deposit Help Desk at (866) 376-7066, select option #2.
- For any other questions call the Member Action Center at (855) 810-2015