SEIU Local 2015 provides Voluntary PPO dental, HMO dental, Vision and Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage to its members. These easy-to-use plans have been designed to help you and your family maintain better health. In order to be eligible for these benefits you must:
- have a completed membership card on file with SEIU and;
- your dues must be paid and in good standing.
If you are not sure if you are a member, feel free to call the Member Action Center at (855) 810-2015 to verify your membership status.
Learn more about:
MetLife Dental and Vision & Reliance Standard Life and AD&D
Frequently Asked Questions regarding eligibility, rates, and enrollment
You can also contact the SEIU Local 2015 Benefits Center for assistance with enrollment and any questions regarding claims, benefits, eligibility, and providers. The Benefits Center is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., PST. You can reach the SEIU Local 2015 Benefits Center at (877) 421-0177.
Online enrollment is now available!
You can enroll yourself and your eligible dependents by visiting www.seiu2015benefits.org once you have submitted your membership form. The SEIU Local 2015 benefits website offers online access to benefits and plan information, allows you to update your personal information, add your dependents to current dental and vision coverage, and manage your monthly benefits costs.
Please note: All enrollment forms received after the 15th of any given month will result in a month’s delay in your coverage effective date.
Your SEIU membership also gives you access to additional discounts and perks like:
- Competitive rates on everything from credit cards to personal loans to help you manage your finances better.
- Benefits from group rates on a growing portfolio of insurance products.
- Special discounts at thousands of stores and favorite merchants.
- Especially negotiated rates and travel programs.
To take advantage of these additional discounts register at www.seiumb.com.